• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Two spots available in ESPN FLB closed league.

disarcina

We have an ESPN league composed primarily of Angelswin.com members. The league is now in about it's 12th year or so.

We have TWO team owners who have not signed up for 2016 and those spots are now available to two Angelswin.com members who contact me ASAP and express an interest in joining.  Please list your e-mail address in the text expressing an interest (not just relying upon the AW.com return e-mail).......

READ THIS about our league before deciding if you want IN:

-- our league is for the baseball fan who follows the game but is not a 24/7 fantasy league fan.

-- we do a robo auto draft through ESPN because its way too difficult to get any of the team owners in the same place at the same time.

-- it takes five minutes or less per day to adjust your line up and you can skip a day or so because you can set your line up for the week.

-- we DO need team owners to PLAY ALL THE WAY TO THE LAST DAY OF THE SEASON -- as every's team's score impacts other team's scores...........so if you're in 7th place in this 8 team league and have no hope of catching up during the last month of the season -- don't give up.......play right to the end.

-- we are a KEEPER league so you have until March 14 to pick FIVE keepers from the team you inherit.

-- the auto draft is set for Good Friday, March 25.

-- we are a very simple overall points scoring league - sabermetric type stats - no weekly head to head match up stuff.

-- this league is not for the rabid FLB guy who's life apparently revolves around FLB -- this is for the fan who wants to keep up with all MLB players (because playing FLB does that) but not spend half of his/her waking time doing so.

-- some that want a more intense FLB experience may consider this league FLB - lite.  So be it. Less time consuming, plays better.

If you want IN drop me a AW. com message.

no interest in joining an ESPN fantasy league with other AW.com posters.

this is a low maintenance league --- takes maybe five minutes a day to participate and you can set line up a week at a time if you choose to do so.

auto pick ESPN draft so no need to coordinate all league members being in one place at one time.

if no interest expressed will open the last spot up to non- AW.com folks.

I would be down to join but auto draft kills it for me.  I don't like the computer determining my teams fate.  It also sounds like I am too hardcore for this league. I like to make trades and always check out the waiver wire.  I have won most of my leagues simply by free agents.  The auto draft is the real killer for me though.

Hey beatlesrule - if you're looking for a more challenging league, check this thread in the Hangout Forum.  H2H, points-based keeper league.  Very competitive.  We have one slot left (and it's a team with three really good keeper values, Scherzer at pick #11 (first round), Michael Brantley and A.J. Pollock in the 16th round.  Let me know if you're interested.

Beatlesrule: can't buy me time -- I understand your position about auto draft -- but for folks in our league, it's impossible to arrange a live draft.......too many schedules to accommodate for folks to all be in one place at one time, even if my computer or phone.......