• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead returns tonight! S6 (potential spoilers)

Yeah, I think you are right. It's going to be the whole governor thing all over again.

Eventually though. They are going to have to have an end game. This show has been going on for a while now.

IIRC, I recall an article where the show runners were talking about going 13-15 seasons at least and maybe even more spinoffs. 

IIRC, I recall an article where the show runners were talking about going 13-15 seasons at least and maybe even more spinoffs. 

That's one hell of a long time. 

Thought this was interesting part of this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/walking-dead-showrunners-explain-finale-cliffhanger/story?id=38136949

"As upset as people probably are at Negan’s introduction and how he’s coming in and killing somebody that is very beloved to everyone, I think from his perspective he’s the hero of his story, like most villains. And if we had been following him all this time we’d be 100 percent on board with that," he said.

Would be funny if the first half of next season is devoted solely to the Saviors, and building up to this seasons season finale.  lol

That's one hell of a long time. 

Thought this was interesting part of this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/walking-dead-showrunners-explain-finale-cliffhanger/story?id=38136949

Would be funny if the first half of next season is devoted solely to the Saviors, and building up to this seasons season finale.  lol

As funny as that is, Greg Nicotero has already stated that 701 will pick up right were season 6 left off. He will also be directing the episode.

Also worth noting, according to Nicotero, none of the actors know who have been killed off yet. Makes me wonder if maybe the writers aren't even sure who they've killed off. This all seems to be one big ****ing fumble. 

That's assuming they would all stay in that position...Negan comes and stands in front of them, they look up if they know it's them and want to "take it like a champ".

If it's Abraham...it's the easy way out. Audience isn't as invested in him as a Glenn or Darryl. It would be one step up from killing Eugene, Rosita or Sasha...it's like killing off Beth (took me 10 or so seconds to even remember the name)...nobody really gave a shit in the long run. So, based on how they've been playing the cliffhanger overly dramatic gotchas the last season or so...yeah, Abraham would make sense. Oh look...Glenn fell in to a horde of walkers...but someone fell on top of him and was magically able to fit under a dumpster...but let's remove his name from the credits so everyone thinks he's dead!

This is year Walking Dead is starting to lose some momentum. There is already a lot of drama just based on the premise of the show...this is just gimmicky lazy bad writing (almost as bad as the sentence I just wrote)

Oh well...it's a show about Zombies, who are we to complain about bad gimmicky writing.

ps. not really spoiler per se...we are just discussing who we think was on the receiving end of the bat.

Interesting theory on who met Lucille:

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Walking-Dead-Theory-About-Negan-Victim-First-Person-40810133?stream_view=1#photo-40810558

That does make sense.  Plus that brings funner crazy Rick back.  And it would be one hell of a jolt to the show. 

Yeah it would.  I was watching Talking Dead, and Kirkman kinda tossed away a "there's a hint" but I thought it was just subterfuge to make the fanboys froth at the mouth and re-examine every scene.  Which, apparently they did

• 2 months later...

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-walking-dead-has-reportedly-filmed-death-scenes-for-1782172267

So it appears, in order to continue to try and throw off fans on who was clobbered with a bat...they are going to film 11 death scenes...so nobody can leak word from the set....no word on if they are also going to have the killed off person be involved in taping for the entire season in order to cover up their ineptitude and attempt to create unneeded drama.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-walking-dead-has-reportedly-filmed-death-scenes-for-1782172267