• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You know what isn't in the bible?  I'm a better Christian than you are shit you peddle.  You're fucking depressing. 

How is saying women and men have separate God given responsibilities considered judgmental? If that angers you , you’re targeting the wrong people. Take it up with the King who made the rule. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

How is saying women and men have separate God given responsibilities considered judgmental? If that angers you , you’re targeting the wrong people. Take it up with the King who made the rule. 

You are so boring anymore. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

You are so boring anymore. 

I get it. It’s just a strange world when a group of men can’t agree a woman should cook and clean. Probably went too deep on the subject 

On 5/16/2024 at 1:07 PM, mmc said:

Considering I had to make the difficult decision to break up with my ex of 5 years solely because she wasn't ready to focus on being a wife and a mother and I didn't want to keep meeting up and having sex and a relationship without there being any meaningful culmination in sight, I find this take pretty funny.  If I was truly desperate for sex I would've thrown that belief to the wind and kept banging my ex 

Let me throw another tidbit at your seriously strange existence.  Maybe she didn't want to focus on being a wife and a mother because you live with mama and there is no future in you. You are not ready to be a husband and a father point fucking blank. 

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I get it. It’s just a strange world when a group of men can’t agree a woman should cook and clean. Probably went too deep on the subject 

What if I actually am a better cook that my wife? 

Is she going to hell?

49 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I figured you have probably read the Bible to know the passages that speak directly to marital responsibilities, gays, covetousness , and murder. If Ive overestimated the value of a Pepperdine seminary graduate, forgive me. I can assure you that newsmax doesn’t shape my biblical perspective. 

Pepperdine isn't a seminary. That's where I did my undergrad.

This has been fun.  My real thoughts on the Butker thing though just like all the Taylor Swift stuff which drove me crazy is the Chiefs keep on winning which puts them out there.  I doubt anyone cares what the Panthers kicker has to say.  Somebody start beating their ass please.  

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

This has been fun.  My real thoughts on the Butker thing though just like all the Taylor Swift stuff which drove me crazy is the Chiefs keep on winning which puts them out there.  I doubt anyone cares what the Panthers kicker has to say.  Somebody start beating their ass please.  

I’m some easy it was better when the chiefs sucked. Season tickets were 275 bucks. 80 bucks a game for parking nowadays. 
My cowboys will be eliminated by Halloween this year so I’m hoping for a strong fantasy season 

51 minutes ago, cals said:

I think both the lib men and con men here can agree that modern American women need to STFU just a bit more.  Right?

That’s kinda my point. I don’t expect the world to be Bible thumpers. The world is simply a better place when women know their role and men know where to piss. Grown men can solve difficult issues but currently we can’t get the basics down. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m some easy it was better when the chiefs sucked. Season tickets were 275 bucks. 80 bucks a game for parking nowadays. 
My cowboys will be eliminated by Halloween this year so I’m hoping for a strong fantasy season 

Your Cowboys aren't any cheaper. My wife and I went to a game to see the Rams and I had not been to a pro game since the Rams in Anaheim.  I had one beer and no food there and it was still around $700. 

20 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t disagree with most of this. I see plenty of military families make it. I did it without welfare and for the first 8 years we were poor. Its more doable then people think. It’s just not doable for most without sacrificing some material things. Also much harder to do in blue areas of the political map. 

You married a Mexican chick, so for her being poor probably felt incredible.

16 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm sure Laura Ingraham is on record stating Butler should just shut up and kick football.

Oh wait

LAURA: Kansas City Chiefs' Harrison Butker used graduation to say something that mattered | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-kansas-city-chiefs-harrison-butker-used-graduation-something-mattered

Yes she was wrong to brow beat those millionaires crying about their struggles. I remember when people were stiffing lebrons pockets with cask in hs and he was forced to drive a hummer to school. White working families will never understand his pain. 

15 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You married a Mexican chick, so for her being poor probably felt incredible.

This is true. Materialism is American society has certainly distorted priorities. She grew up not having lunch money and Christmas gifts so we probably were rich in her eyes. 

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes she was wrong to brow beat those millionaires crying about their struggles. I remember when people were stiffing lebrons pockets with cask in hs and he was forced to drive a hummer to school. White working families will never understand his pain. 

pulp-fiction-english-motherfucker (2).gif

13 minutes ago, St1ck said:

pulp-fiction-english-motherfucker (2).gif

Don’t let my lack of education distract from Lebron’s struggles. Educate us on the point he was trying to make. I mean we do overlook racism. During the butler saga, the chiefs top pick had his car stolen. I’m sure it was a bunch of white trumpers or one of those bigots motivated by butlers commencement speech. 

6 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You are the saddest fuck ever.  You ever think you may have done her a huge favor? 

Hopefully I did, I know I’m definitely better off after the split

You know what isn't in the bible?  I'm a better Christian than you are shit you peddle.  You're fucking depressing. 

I honestly have no clue where this weird contrived rage towards me comes from but maybe if you and I made out it would go away

Let me throw another tidbit at your seriously strange existence.  Maybe she didn't want to focus on being a wife and a mother because you live with mama and there is no future in you. You are not ready to be a husband and a father point fucking blank. 

Lol, there would’ve been no future for me IF I stayed with her, having a serious relationship is a big reason I got complacent in life.  That is much more my own fault than hers, but nonetheless I’ve been way more successful ever since I got out of that.  She wanted to get married to me but for her it was mainly just as a means of immigrating so we could live together, rather than actually wanting to have the responsibilities of a wife.  And I asked her many times when we had these conversations what she expected out of me as a husband she had no answer.  However unserious you think I am that woman, bless her soul, was 100x more depressed and unserious and the situation wasn’t good for either of us, I have no regrets

6 hours ago, mmc said:

Lol, there would’ve been no future for me IF I stayed with her, having a serious relationship is a big reason I got complacent in life.  That is much more my own fault than hers, but nonetheless I’ve been way more successful ever since I got out of that.  She wanted to get married to me but for her it was mainly just as a means of immigrating so we could live together, rather than actually wanting to have the responsibilities of a wife.  And I asked her many times when we had these conversations what she expected out of me as a husband she had no answer.  However unserious you think I am that woman, bless her soul, was 100x more depressed and unserious and the situation wasn’t good for either of us, I have no regrets

You wanna talk about shit that sounds gay?  Wow.