• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I've never once owned a car that didn't have a recall.

Either I wasn't paying attention to recalls or I just got lucky but I've only had one that I can remember and it was something to do with the windshield wipers lever. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Most likely you just didn't know about it.

My F-150 should have had a recall for sure. Plugs are notorious for binding to the head making it extremely difficult to remove. Of course Ford didn't want to replace that many so no recall was ever done

10 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

lol, what a bunch of tools

Remember growing up and parents would get mad if you left a light on in the room you were no longer in? Apparently the Fox News crowd wants to encourage that. Also we need to get back to when M&M's were sexy. 

5 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

These people are all so stupid.

THEY is Microsoft in this case. I don’t think think they want everybody to not have their Microsoft XBoxes.

How do these people even manage to tie their shoes?

If he's so stupid why is his Liberty Score 96%?

https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/troy-nehls

Delivery driver robbed at gunpoint by two men with 85 combined felonies

Two career criminals are back behind bars after robbing a delivery driver at gunpoint earlier this month.

On Wednesday, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released terrifying dashcam video of two men robbing an Amazon driver at gunpoint in broad daylight on Jan. 13.

In the video, one man is seen holding a gun to the worker's neck before going into the back of the truck to steal packages. The other man is outside the truck for most of the video, but he pops inside the driver's side door when his partner goes into the back to take the packages.

Divinard and Aime, who both have long criminal histories, share 85 felony charges and 11 felony convictions between the two of them.

Amazing that these guys were still on the street

Soft on crime is not working

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I was wondering why there wasn't the usual outrage over an innocent good boy getting killed like usual.

From what I heard the body cam footage will be released Friday night and it's really bad, so they are bracing for some "peaceful" protests.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Delivery driver robbed at gunpoint by two men with 85 combined felonies

Two career criminals are back behind bars after robbing a delivery driver at gunpoint earlier this month.

On Wednesday, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released terrifying dashcam video of two men robbing an Amazon driver at gunpoint in broad daylight on Jan. 13.

In the video, one man is seen holding a gun to the worker's neck before going into the back of the truck to steal packages. The other man is outside the truck for most of the video, but he pops inside the driver's side door when his partner goes into the back to take the packages.

Divinard and Aime, who both have long criminal histories, share 85 felony charges and 11 felony convictions between the two of them.

Amazing that these guys were still on the street

Soft on crime is not working

FFS these guys are 22 and 23 years old. How the hell did they get such a long list of convictions and still be on the street?