• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Its pretty funny (and sad) to think what kind of numbers most of these Ducks will finish with this season.  Perry might be good for his 30 goals or whatever.  Getzlaf, probably a lot shorter point total than he normally gets but his assists will still give him a decent total considering his games missed.

The rest of these guys though, youre looking at maybe a handful of guys with 5-6 goals on the season and just flat out abysmal point totals.  :lol:

The article is spot on about the Coyotes. They don't deserve to be so lucky winning with a near 90% depleted roster & no depth.

Their team is basicly led by 1 player. I hope they fold & relocate. F them lol.

And, why do you think they are going to do that?

You know, just because some guy starts a blog and writes some stuff that he pulled out of his @ss and then yahoo picks it up for who knows what reason, doesn't mean it has any validity at all.

This is the way I look at it. 

PP and PK were crap.  So they hired a new coach.  PP is still the same as last season.  PK went from 15th at a 81% clip to 1 and a 87.7% clip. 

I think Bruce was given a very good team (hell most predicted they would win the SC, so you cant say the talent isn't there), but does not know how to make the proper adjustments.  He is good at the dump in and crash and stuff.  But it's like you are trying to make the team that style, when teams just aren't playing that way anymore.  And this team really isn't made that way too. 

When I see our team on offense, it's like the opposition is ready for the style, and are just setting up a prevent defense to counter it.  You pretty much have one guy cover the crasher, 2 guys cover the guys on boards at the point where the puck will eventually get out.  2 guys cover up the middle for the hail mary pass.  You just covered the Ducks offensive playbook.  Oh, and just wait for the defenseman to come down and help and get ready for the hail mary 2 on 1 break.

Yea, one would hope. It's a bad market for the Ducks looks like tho. Also, Anderson has not helped his case recently. I'm starting worry this is gonna be another Bryzgalov "future considerations" disaster. It would have been nice for the team to be decisive about this after Gibson signed his contract. Seemed like everyone knew it was ultimately his net. Murray may have just misplayed his hand. Seems like a theme for him this last off season.