• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I have a feeling that if they move Andersen.  It will be for prospects/picks.  The Ducks need to stay young to balance out their contracts that are getting higher and higher in a NHL cap world.

Flipping players for picks/prosect is what Chicago has done that for the past 6 years & its kept them in the playoffs & winning 3 Championships.

The Ducks have obviously flipped players for picks too but they just haven't gotten it done in the playoffs.

A win against the canes on friday will put us back at .500.  WIth the way we started, if they can gett back to .500 by mid December that would be pretty good.  The team still has problems but seemingly things are sorta coming together.  It will be nice to get Sekac and especially Depres back.  I still fully believe Murray needs to figure out a way to get a top 6 winger.  The lame ass Kings went out and got Gaborik and he was a big part of winning a cup for them.  Ducks are gonna need a similar move.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I wonder how close we are to seeing a move linked to Pat Maroon. If Ritchie is staying up and Rakell will be kept on the LW, he becomes an expandable piece with some value. I wonder if he could be paired with Bieksa or Stoner to allow us to move one of them, or just be used to reload with a draft pick or something like that.