• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

Ransomware is always going to present a major headache for any victim, but when a hospital is at the center of an attack, the matter suddenly appears more threatening, with the stakes potentially a whole lot higher.

Take the Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles. Its computer systems have been offline for more than a week following a ransomware attack, with hackers reportedly demanding a $3.6 million payment to restore access, CSO reported Monday.

Staff are understandably having a hard time coping, with procedures such as CT scans unable to be carried out. In some cases, patients are being ferried to nearby medical facilities for treatment.

The ongoing incident also means hospital workers are unable to gain access to important documents, patient data, and emails. Instead, staff have had to step back in time, firing up fax machines and making more use of pens and paper to keep track of work at the facility.

Woman arrested after newborn baby found in West Covina Subway toilet

West Covina police on Monday arrested a woman accused of giving birth in a Subway restaurant bathroom and leaving the newborn in a toilet, authorities said. Police received a call at 8:34 a.m. after customers at the sandwich shop at 2540 S. Azusa Ave. reported seeing a woman go into a bathroom...

Woman arrested after newborn baby found in West Covina Subway toilet

West Covina police on Monday arrested a woman accused of giving birth in a Subway restaurant bathroom and leaving the newborn in a toilet, authorities said. Police received a call at 8:34 a.m. after customers at the sandwich shop at 2540 S. Azusa Ave. reported seeing a woman go into a bathroom...

what a nightmarish way to start your life.

i hope this woman never breathes free air again.

Have you been so hungry you’re angry?  Apparently it’s called “hangry” – a combination of the two words.

That’s how Richmond Wendy's manager Latanya Nelson described her customer when she attacked and bit her over a wrong order.

The confrontation happened at Wendy's Monday night when Lovely Robinson, 25,  reportedly ordered food through the drive-through window. After waiting in the parking lot, she claims she received the wrong order, sending her into a rage. 

She stormed in the lobby behind another employee to get her order corrected, but was asked by a worker to leave the building since the dining area was closed. Robinson reportedly bit the restaurant worker hard enough to break the skin.

Found the complete story. Looks like Lovely took on the wrong person to pick a fight with.

3155A71F00000578-3452365-image-a-45_1455

"She didn't have me in size, but she had heart, I'll give her that. She clamped down right above my knee, so I continued to punch her as she was biting me"

http://www.detroitnewstime.com/regional/122381-wendy-s-manager-bit-in-the-leg-by-an-lovely-robinson-who-received-the-wrong-order.html

To clarify the story a bit, Argentineans aren't exactly the worlds MENSA cluster. They're basically a cross between Italians and Mexicans. They think they're all Italians.

Actually, I apologize to Mexicans, I think had this happened in Mexico at least a few people would've had the good sense to help the animals.

This happened because they were a bunch of wanna-be self-centered, look at me, Italians. Not douchey white-trash American Italians, but dumbass real Italy Italians.

but the women are so hot.

51.jpg

One of Ohio’s top high school girls basketball teams won its first-round playoff game this week 108-1, but the coach says his team wasn’t trying to run up the score.

Gilmour Academy, ranked No. 3 in the state by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, was leading Northeast Ohio College Preparatory School at the half 72-1 in Wednesday’s Divisional III sectional semifinal and used 9th grade subs for most of the game.

"Our intent was to not run anything up, and we took steps to not disrespect our opponent," Gilmour coach Bob Beutel told the Plain Dealer.

He told Fox 8 Cleveland, “It was like you were in a baseball game and you're winning 9-0 and then you have a guy on first. You don’t steal second and we didn’t steal second.”

While Gilmour, a Catholic school in the Cleveland suburb of Gates Mills, entered the playoffs as the top seed, Northeast Ohio, a charter school in Cleveland, entered as the No. 13 seed with eight girls and, according to the Plain Dealer, a 1-12 record.

Buetel told the station that two minutes into the game he abandoned his team’s backcourt press and three minutes into game began resting the starters.