• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Watch This Lineup Go Up In Flames

Eric

What about this lineup instead?

1. Bourjos

2. Trumbo

3. Hamilton

4. Pujols

5. Trout

6. Kendrick

7. Iannetta/Conger

8. Callaspo

9. Aybar/replacement

After all, if you're going to blow it all up anyway, why not REALLY blow it up?

I will now duck and cover.... ;)

That move was to try to provide some semblance of protection to Pujols. The down side to that, as well, though, is that if Pujols gets on, Trout can't terrorize the bases behind him. An obvious flaw. But one where if Pujols Homers or K's the terrorization can begin in earnest.

This is my ideal lineup.

1. Trout

2. Hamilton

3. Ianetta

4. Callaspo

5. Kendrick

6. Bourjos

7. Aybar

8. Trumbo

9. Pujols

I based my logic for this lineup solely on the fact that you can spell a word from the first letter of the player's last names. Except Pujols. He didn't really fit.

Didn't we do all of these lineup changes last year that didn't work.  These guys are capable of putting up big numbers they just need to get their heads out of their asses.

This. As critical as I am of Scioscia, at least he is sticking with something for once instead of pulling names from a hat like last year. The offense has been there. It is the situational hitting/hitting with RISP that is missing. 

This is my ideal lineup.

1. Trout

2. Hamilton

3. Ianetta

4. Callaspo

5. Kendrick

6. Bourjos

7. Aybar

8. Trumbo

9. Pujols

I based my logic for this lineup solely on the fact that you can spell a word from the first letter of the player's last names. Except Pujols. He didn't really fit.

Brilliant!

This is my ideal lineup.

1. Trout

2. Hamilton

3. Ianetta

4. Callaspo

5. Kendrick

6. Bourjos

7. Aybar

8. Trumbo

9. Pujols

Replace pujols with Harris for an obvious Scioscia joke.

Bourjos

Hamilton

Pujols

Trout

Trumbo

Kendrick

Iannetta

Callaspo

Aybar

This would entertain me sufficiently (not necessarily today due to the way Hamilton/Trout are currently underperforming).

Although I like Trout/Bourjos in the #1 / #2 as well with Pujols at #3. Double steal, anyone?