• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Just-Us System strikes again.

"This week, James Johnson, a former Kentucky correctional officer, avoided jail time after he admitted to sexually assaulting dozens of inmates and supplying the prison with drugs.

Johnson worked at the Kentucky Correctional Institute for women in Pewee Valley, where he admittedly ran a drug ring inside the prison, and sexually assaulted a number of the inmates over a prolonged period of time.

On Monday, the 54-year-old was sentenced to seven years of probation, as a part of a plea deal for charges of sexual abuse, trafficking in a controlled substance and official misconduct."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/prison-guard-probation-sexual-assaulting-inmates-supplying-prison-drugs/#MHxuHATSkYcmF83O.99

This fukker needs to get got. Crimes committed under color of law should be dealt with in the harshest possible manner. Instead, it's just another whitewash.

This is disgusting. The OP is correct, more should be expected and required of them.

In california, the left has made sure we overpay them, then let them retire at age 50 with a full pension. But no, the unions don't have any influence over the democrats or anything.

Sexual assault is pretty serious stuff. Having sex with the inmates would just be a viloation of their rules and policies (altough there misht be laws against that too). It's a felony to knowingly bring any drug or weapon into a facility so this guy should have done some time.

In california, the left has made sure we overpay them, then let them retire at age 50 with a full pension. But no, the unions don't have any influence over the democrats or anything.

Yes because it's well known that overpaid workers with a pension to look forward to are the ones who commit felonies on the job. 

I'm not familiar with Kentucky law, but in Nevada it is a felony for a correctional employee to have sexual contact with an inmate. I know of one officer who did, and she received a three-year suspended sentence. While she didn't do prison time, she does have a felony record that will follow her for the rest of her life - a pretty high price to pay.

The facility where I work was built and originally operated by a private prison company. Their officers were paid significantly less than state officers are, and they got what they paid for. Illicit contact with inmates was relatively common. One of my first tasks when I took over the medical department was to administer serum pregnancy tests to every inmate under age 50 to see if we had any unknown pregnancies. Fortunately we didn't.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan