• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

X Factor

Troll Daddy

Considered by some foes in the division as one of the most underrated players in baseball, Kendrick figures to be a player who could have the bat in his hands in some key moments. Kendrick does a nice job hitting behind Mike Trout and Albert Pujols because he's not an easy out. He's drawing more walks this year than ever before and still has the ability put a charge into a mistake pitch. With men on base, he's a good enough hitter to make contact and keep the line moving on offense. Kendrick also finished the regular season with a flourish at the plate and set career highs in several categories, including hits in a season. -- Brian McTaggart

MLB News

I concur sir

I would agree that Howie is going to be a key factor in how the team does. It's been made clear that even if Hamilton plays, he's not batting clean-up (and we probably wouldn't want him to at this point). Kendrick has been a stud there for the past month or so. He's notoriously streaky, so hopefully he can keep it going. If not, and he becomes the GIDP/flailing at sliders down and away hitter we've seen at times in the past, the offense is going to look pretty damn mediocre. Even with Shoe, we're probably going to need to out-hit quite a few problems just like 2002.

I agree - and honestly I don't care much about Hamilton coming back - much rather have HK in the cleanup spot - and we all know if Hamilton comes back he's automatically the cleanup hitter . I have been a fan Howies since day 1 - glad he is playing well

why do you keep saying this? hamilton himself said he knows if he plays that he will be batting lower in the lineup 

if he plays he knows his role, Sosh isnt going to ruin a good thing with the top 4 hitters right now