• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Scioscia 'concerned' about Josh Hamilton

AngelsWin.com

As far as CJ is concerned, I think he'll get a start but be on a short leash as will every other starter in a playoff series.  This team's ability to have pitching success in the playoffs rests on the shoulders of the bullpen.  And really, their overall playoff success resides with the offense and the pen.  The starters just need to keep us in games.  Every potential playoff team has holes.  Detroit's pen blows.  Oakland can't hit anymore.  KC never could nor can Seattle.  The O's are pretty similar to the halos. 

Worried about this. It will be tough to win in the playoffs with GRich, Skaggs and Hamilton. 

While Hamilton has been inconsistent at best, he's still a great player and greatness shines when it counts most. (Still remember that 2-R Homer in game 6 of the 2011 WS in extra innings...that woulda won it)

I hope they can help him heal up before the start of the playoffs. 

The problem is, Sosh won't bat him 5th or 6th where he belongs .

As far as CJ is concerned, I think he'll get a start but be on a short leash as will every other starter in a playoff series. This team's ability to have pitching success in the playoffs rests on the shoulders of the bullpen. And really, their overall playoff success resides with the offense and the pen. The starters just need to keep us in games. Every potential playoff team has holes. Detroit's pen blows. Oakland can't hit anymore. KC never could nor can Seattle. The O's are pretty similar to the halos.

yeah, been quietly keeping an eye on baltimore. They are the only team i have a real concern about.

That said, any of the other teams you mentioned 'can' beat us just as well. We just gotta play our game...