• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Lol at defending Hamas 

not defending them at all , i've stated multiple times the killing of innocent israeli civilians is absolutely wrong and hamas is stupid to do it , if they're looking at it as a war it should be soldier vs soldier and never anything more ... i'm just showing actual on the ground vids ... i know you all love you get your news told to you via a teleprompter reading broadcaster with very little to no actual proof , sorry that's not me i like to get my news from actual on the ground video proof 

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lol at defending the Israeli government

i wonder how many of them are now trying to get me banned lol .... actual on the ground video news/updates and real free speech i guess isn't their thing , they seemed to get triggered pretty easily by both    

29 minutes ago, nothing, Nothing said:

not defending them at all , i've stated multiple times the killing of innocent israeli civilians is absolutely wrong and hamas is stupid to do it , if they're looking at it as a war it should be soldier vs soldier and never anything more ... i'm just showing actual on the ground vids ... i know you all love you get your news told to you via a teleprompter reading broadcaster with very little to no actual proof , sorry that's not me i like to get my news from actual on the ground video proof 

dozens of these vids from dozens and dozens of hamas outfits treading the vast majority of the settlers humanly

Edited by Jason

2 hours ago, Jason said:

i was literally just describing what's happening in the videos ... how is that defending them?  and how is anyone going to come to a conclusion if they're sticking their head in the sand on any information that goes against the narrative ,  getting information from both sides is the only way to figure out what's really happening  

17 minutes ago, nothing, Nothing said:

i was literally just describing what's happening in the videos ... how is that defending them?  and how is anyone going to come to a conclusion if they're sticking their head in the sand on any information that goes against the narrative ,  getting information from both sides is the only way to figure out what's really happening  

You are not allowed to question Israel in the USA.  To do so is akin to suicide.

1 hour ago, nothing, Nothing said:

You sir are on your way to the gulag

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Do we have confirmation of who was occupying the convoy?

you sure you want to stick your head out of the sand for the truth?  well here you go , go ahead and cheer for bibi and more dead women and children ... also still waiting for any real proof of hamas killing innocent children  

first video is minutes before the missal strike and second video is just after the missal strike ... ((graphic warning for the second video)) ... and if you lame asses try to delete this video or post  FUCK YOU!  this is what's really happening down there , bibi is literally blowing up murdering children , now over 600 murdered children! ... i gave a graphic warning on the second video so if you don't want to watch then don't , don't be a fucking coward and try to delete the truth! 

“The women and childrenz!”

Shut the fuck up already. There are military aged males all over the invasion videos. You’re not fooling anyone with your bleeding heart bullshit.

What’s hilarious is the fact that I don’t really like Jews but you’re pushing me more toward their side with every stupid fucking post you publish on this site. 

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Shut the fuck up already. There are military aged males all over the invasion videos. You’re not fooling anyone with your bleeding heart bullshit.

What’s hilarious is the fact that I don’t really like Jews but you’re pushing me more toward their side with every stupid fucking post you publish on this site. 

What the fuck is wrong with you? Israel has been pushing this bullshit about baby murder across every channel for days with no evidence, then someone posts a video with actual dead children and you come up with this??

The Israeli Air Force says it killed a senior commander in Hamas' commando forces, one who planned the terror attacks that massacred 1,300 Israelis on Oct. 7.

The IAF said a drone strike killed Ali Qadhi, a company commander in the Najaba force of Hamas, after obtaining intelligence from the Shin Bet security agency.

According to the Israeli military, Qadhi was arrested by Israel in 2005 for the kidnapping and murder of Israeli citizens and had been released to the Gaza Strip as part of a prisoner swap in 2011.

"Ali Qadi led the inhumane, barbaric October 7 massacre of civilians in Israel," Israel Defense Forces said. "We just eliminated him. All Hamas terrorists will meet the same fate."

The military also said it killed Abu Merad, who was the head of Hamas' air forces.

The Palestinian health ministry reports that 2,125 Palestinians have been killed and another 8,714 were wounded in Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip since war broke out on Oct. 7.

The Israeli military has said the bodies of about 1,500 Hamas terrorists were found in Israeli territory after Hamas launched its surprise terror attack on Israel, killing as many as 1,300 Israelis.

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The propaganda war is a huge factor in all of this.

8 hours ago, nothing, Nothing said:

you sure you want to stick your head out of the sand for the truth?  well here you go , go ahead and cheer for bibi and more dead women and children ... also still waiting for any real proof of hamas killing innocent children  

first video is minutes before the missal strike and second video is just after the missal strike ... ((graphic warning for the second video)) ... and if you lame asses try to delete this video or post  FUCK YOU!  this is what's really happening down there , bibi is literally blowing up murdering children , now over 600 murdered children! ... i gave a graphic warning on the second video so if you don't want to watch then don't , don't be a fucking coward and try to delete the truth! 

Looks fake to me. Whose to say Hamas didn't kill them themselves? Sorry, not sorry. I ran it through a fake detector and it came back as fake, so you lose sir.