• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whole new meaning to "porking"

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/03/28/company-releases-new-bacon-flavored-condoms/

I don't think this what Bill Gates had in mind when he offered $100,000 to someone to invent the next generation condom.

Just when you though the bacon fad was fizzling out, J&D's Foods --the same Seattle-based company that brought us the bacon coffin and bacon mayonnaise (all real products) -- now has introduced Bacon Condoms that claims to "make your meat look like meat."

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/03/28/company-releases-new-bacon-flavored-condoms/

I don't think this what Bill Gates had in mind when he offered $100,000 to someone to invent the next generation condom.

Just when you though the bacon fad was fizzling out, J&D's Foods --the same Seattle-based company that brought us the bacon coffin and bacon mayonnaise (all real products) -- now has introduced Bacon Condoms that claims to "make your meat look like meat."

Erroneous. Bacon is not a fad.

Honestly, she really does struggle. She says its the only thing she misses. She gets that morningstar crap all the time.

Crap?!?

(Slaps Brandon with pair of English gloves)

Don't ever insult my food choices like that again.

p.s. your girl must be awesome.

Crap?!?

(Slaps Brandon with pair of English gloves)

Don't ever insult my food choices like that again.

p.s. your girl must be awesome.

Some of it isn't bad, but the fake bacon really is an acquired taste.

You'd probably like the stuff she makes because a lot of it is not regular ingredients. For instance, a breakfast burrito from her is egg whites, organic beans, some booshie healthy cheese brand, and some morningstar type of meatless meat.

The trip is how much it costs to eat healthier options.