• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

13 Games Under .500

Lots of low points through this team's history. How about the Scioscia team that lost 19 of their final 21 games in 2001?

These aren't low points. Low points are when Bostock and Adenhart were murdered. This stuff can be fixed sooner or later, murders can't be fixed.

Injuries have been a huge problem too.  Have they had the most injuries in the MLB this season???  I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Not even close.

It's like the prayer many Laker fans had with the whole "woe is us, just wait until we're all healthy!  why is no one ever injured on other teams and we've had 100% of all NBA injuries?!??//"

The team then proceeded to play even worse once healthy.

If I had to guess (and it's always debatable), I'd throw out:

• Yankees
  • Dodgers
  • Jays
  • Marlins
  • Athletics

Though I should spend time looking through rosters as memory is fuzzy.

Injuries happen to every single team - only those that are very poorly constructed can't deal with them.

Lots of low points through this team's history. How about the Scioscia team that lost 19 of their final 21 games in 2001?

That team could tank with the best of them.

Basically, the same year (I know it wasn't the exact same roster - Appier, Frankie, etc) won the world series the next year.