• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Price

Bourjos, Trumbo/Cron, Grichuk and Kendrick

Too much? Not enough?

We have too many outfielders. Trumbo stinks. Kendrick's money is off the books. And Grichuk has no place up here if Calhoun and Trout are around. Keep Vargas with the spare money from Kendrick

Weaver

Price

Wilson

Vargas

Richards

They got Wil Myers for James Shields. Unfortunately, I don't think we have what it takes to get price if Trout isn't involved.

To be fair, the Royals were tired of watching prospects under achieve (Hosmer, Moose and even Alex Gordon). They got Wade Davis and Shields who are pretty cheap and much better than Hochevar and the crap they've been putting out in the past

that's because the Royals are stupid. Yet, some other team will be as well. I could see the Rangers going after him with profar

With Cruz likely leaving as a free agent, I see them moving Kinsler to RF with Profar being the long term 2B. That's what I would do at least. But I wouldn't mind if they made that deal. I could see that ending up like the Segura-Greinke trade.

If it means landing Price, I have no problem parting ways with Kaleb Cowart. The Angels really don't have much of a backup plan but it doesn't take much to recreate or supass the production Alberto Callaspo gave this team.  Grant Green should actually be a better option and unlike Cowart, he looks ready right now.  Kaleb's going to need another two years at least, then another year or two after that before he even remotely taps into some of that potential. 

I don't think the Rays would go for it though.  Longoria's the long term option at 3B.

With Cruz likely leaving as a free agent, I see them moving Kinsler to RF with Profar being the long term 2B. That's what I would do at least. But I wouldn't mind if they made that deal. I could see that ending up like the Segura-Greinke trade.

They could bring back Cruz as a DH and still do what you're saying.

Re: Segura was sent for a half season rental, Price would be two years of control (I think).

that's because the Royals are stupid. Yet, some other team will be as well. I could see the Rangers going after him with profar

Why give up Profar for more pitching when they could resign garza and Harrison will be healthy and Perez will have a full year under his belt. Plus Price is expensive and a FA in 2 years. Thats more of a LAA type trade..

Bourjos, Trumbo/Cron, Grichuk and Kendrick

Too much? Not enough?

We have too many outfielders. Trumbo stinks. Kendrick's money is off the books. And Grichuk has no place up here if Calhoun and Trout are around. Keep Vargas with the spare money from Kendrick

Weaver

Price

Wilson

Vargas

Richards

Bourjos, Trumbo and Kendrick? Can't do that for anyone. Isn't Price an FA soon?