• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Today: Wayne Randazzo joins the AngelsWin.com Podcast

IMG_3663.JPG

On this episode of the AngelsWin Podcast, the guys welcome the television voice of the Angels, Wayne Randazzo!  They discuss Wayne’s first season with the team, what he’s looking forward to in 2024, the differences between the Mets and Angels’ fanbases and much more. 

Geoff and Chuck wrap up the show with a recap of the AngelsWin 2024 Spring Training Fanfest in Tempe and Chuck’s thoughts about how the team looked. 

Grab a seat, grab and drink and enjoy Episode 31!  

Audio Only Player

• Chuck featured this topic

IMG_3663.JPG

On this episode of the AngelsWin Podcast, the guys welcome the television voice of the Angels, Wayne Randazzo!  They discuss Wayne’s first season with the team, what he’s looking forward to in 2024, the differences between the Mets and Angels’ fanbases and much more. 

Geoff and Chuck wrap up the show with a recap of the AngelsWin 2024 Spring Training Fanfest in Tempe and Chuck’s thoughts about how the team looked.  

Grab a seat, grab and drink and enjoy Episode 31!  

If you missed our first interview with Wayne Randazzo last April, you can check that out here: 

Don't miss an episode by following us on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart Radio and Amazon Music.

You can also watch or listen to the audio portion of all of our podcasts on our website here: https://www.angelswin.com/podcast/

View the full article

2 minutes ago, katie said:

Loved the Spring Training weekend recap. You forgot the part when talking about Brian complaining about no draft beer, Arte was at the game and we had to hold him back from complaining to him!

Woah, I must have missed that when I was chatting it up with @Blarg

I just pictured in my head some rap music playing and James, Scott, Katie and I holding Brian back from charging Arte about eliminating draft beer like the guy in Office Space was held back from attacking the copying machine with the bat. 

office-space-gifs-39.gif

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Woah, I must have missed that when I was chatting it up with @Blarg

I just pictured in my head some rap music playing and James, Scott, Katie and I holding Brian back from charging Arte about eliminating draft beer like the guy in Office Space was held back from attacking the copying machine with the bat. 

office-space-gifs-39.gif

I was egging him on until he wanted me to go with him. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I watched the entire podcast and the entire Fanfest segment. Damn, it was like I wasn't there.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Apologies, I knew I was going to forget some people.

I'm glad we got to sit next to each for most of the game and ride on over to the casa for the after house party!

Wayne gave a pretty thorough answer on your Blake Snell question @Chuck I appreciate the candidness of his answer. I doubt he knows much as far as any specific discussions going on but the way he talked about snell and specially mentioned that snell is more likely than montgomery gave me reason to believe there’s smoke. He also spoke like many of us do on here that if you have the opportunity to bring him in on the right deal it only improves the team and makes us better 

2 hours ago, ShotimeDynasty said:

Did I correctly hear Wayne say Schanuel is hitting BP bombs near Shohei territory???

55 minutes ago, Chuck said:

YES !!

When's that gonna show up in-game, then?  Still seems like most of his hits (including the two yesterday) are grounders through the infield or flares to the OF.

Edited by jsnpritchett