• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels +15000 (or more!) to win WS

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I am not saying I am optimistic the Angels will be real WS contenders in any way.

But I saw +15000 on one site and +18000 on another site for them to win the WS.

I am pretty sure I’m going to throw a few bucks on that.

Angels win community should just collectively bet the angels every year and split if it’s ever won. 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

In the scenarios from the first post, you'd win either $15,000 or $18,000 (plus you'd get your original $100 back).

So you literally just add the number to your bet. 

will smith 90s GIF

21 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I am not saying I am optimistic the Angels will be real WS contenders in any way.

But I saw +15000 on one site and +18000 on another site for them to win the WS.

I am pretty sure I’m going to throw a few bucks on that.

I would drop $20 at those odds. 

The 18K:1 is at FanDuel. I can get 15K:1 at established sports books.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

18 hours ago, Taylor said:

Wait, that can't be right. Otherwise you might as well donate one cent.

I'm and idoit.

When you see +15000, or what not, it's as others have said, based on a 100 bet. I like to use that number and divide by 100, giving you the equivalent of 150 to 1 odds.

For example, I was checking this out the other day, Jauan Jennings before the Super Bowl +500000 to win SB MVP, but his odds dropped to +1500 mid game. Meaning he was 5000 to 1 odds before hand and mid game he had dropped to 15 to 1.

On 2/20/2024 at 4:44 PM, Angelsfan1984 said:

Angels win community should just collectively bet the angels every year and split if it’s ever won. 

At work we used to collect money from multiple people and buy Mega Lotto and Powerball tickets. We won $200 once, but that was the most significant win. If we won less than $100, our agreement was to just put it back into the next round.