• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Free Agency Predictions

Stradling

Ok, this is a two parter,:

Who do you think will be the Angels first MLB free agent signing this off-season?

Who will be the biggest name free agent they sign this off season?

My guesses:

Wade Miley

Shohei Ohtani

Feel free to spin this thread to include trade acquisitions you are predicting.  

2 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Would love it to be snell and trade for burnes or cease. 

still think the angels lineup well with the pads for Soto. 

We have the pieces to go get Burnes but not Cease.  But it really comes down to what do the Brewers want.  If they want guys like Sandoval or Ward or would they rather take some teams legit prospects, I don’t know.  

Would you guys consider trading Shanuel for a guy like Burnes or Soto, guys with only one year worth of control?  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

We have the pieces to go get Burnes but not Cease.  But it really comes down to what do the Brewers want.  If they want guys like Sandoval or Ward or would they rather take some teams legit prospects, I don’t know.  

Would you guys consider trading Shanuel for a guy like Burnes or Soto, guys with only one year worth of control?  

NO!

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Schanuel yes if Soto extends. Not without that though. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Wow, really? 

I know rumors are just rumors, but the Angels not being mentioned as players in the top of the free agent SP market makes me think they spread their money out again.

So Candelario at 3-4 years with an AAV of $12-$15M seems like it’d be the most they give someone.

Lorenzen seemed to like his time with the Angels and he’s not gonna get a ton, so I feel like that’s a quick pairing.

I hope I’m wrong. I almost put Candelario as the answer to the first free agent signing, but I don’t know who I would’ve put for the biggest signing then.

20 minutes ago, BTH said:

I know rumors are just rumors, but the Angels not being mentioned as players in the top of the free agent SP market makes me think they spread their money out again.

So Candelario at 3-4 years with an AAV of $12-$15M seems like it’d be the most they give someone.

Lorenzen seemed to like his time with the Angels and he’s not gonna get a ton, so I feel like that’s a quick pairing.

I hope I’m wrong. I almost put Candelario as the answer to the first free agent signing, but I don’t know who I would’ve put for the biggest signing then.

Show me where rumors were true then show me moves that came out of the blue, tell me which one has more. 

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Show me where rumors were true then show me moves that came out of the blue, tell me which one has more. 

I’m sure the latter has more— which I guess makes it more encouraging that they haven’t been rumored to be in the top of the free agent market?

I just don’t want to expect them to sign a top free agent, not see them do that, and have my expectations disappointed.

5 minutes ago, Torridd said:

I think their priority is Ohtani. That's why they haven't picked anyone up yet. The Angels generally get someone in the early weeks of free agency. 

No way ohtani signs first. I think if the angels really want to sign him they need to push to the tax and then go over with him. They can’t afford to lose out on everyone while waiting.