• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Changeable electronic license plates

Thank you. Don't know what that has to do with getting pulled over, but wouldn't that one be a little more obvious with how they're driving?

You're welcome.  Has just as much to do with skin-color as the primary reason for being pulled-over.  You might be the female Piers Morgan; lots of commentary without the knowledge/experience to back it up.

You're welcome.  Has just as much to do with skin-color as the primary reason for being pulled-over.  You might be the female Piers Morgan; lots of commentary without the knowledge/experience to back it up.

Like this fine gentleman, I too spend hours researching every topic on the internet trying to retain just enough information to make me an "expert" on the topic while also trolling baseball team message boards waiting for the opportunity to whomp on a girl making a simple joke that references a common theme in the topic being dicussed. You beat me to the punch this time, but this only strengthens my resolve to crouch low and pounce on the very next unsuspecting victim.

Like this fine gentleman, I too spend hours researching every topic on the internet trying to retain just enough information to make me an "expert" on the topic while also trolling baseball team message boards waiting for the opportunity to whomp on a girl making a simple joke that references a common theme in the topic being dicussed. You beat me to the punch this time, but this only strengthens my resolve to crouch low and pounce on the very next unsuspecting victim.

Your rooster's lonely, troll... go back and punch it a few times.  

I'm no internet savvy expert (as you self-proclaim to be), but I do understand that most "jokes" end with a "lol".  Thanks for jumping-in though.

I think yours would read B00B.  lol

I'm joking; don't hurt me, crouching rooster.

Judging by your avatar I was under the assumption that you were of the XY chromosomal composition, but it seems that the old anecdote about assuming rings true yet again. It is apparent at this point that you speak fluent teenage girl. I can think of no other demographic in which a "lol" is a necessity when discerning between a statement obviously meant in jest, and in this case one that would be a blatantly ignorant and racist comment. From here on out I will refer to this new rule as the "Lol Imperative," and I will take it with me on my high-speed internet travels. It especially comes in handy at the moment because I am currently embroiled in a vicious battle with a "b" word over on the Indians message board (I'm assuming you don't like women as much as me)and she has made many statements that I initially thought were jokes, but with her omission of the "lol" it is now clear that she meant every word.

He's not a rooster, he's a cock. If your first statement was alluding to something that rhymes with "master nation," then good one. If not, I'm offended because there was no "lol" after it.

Judging by your avatar I was under the assumption that you were of the XY chromosomal composition, but it seems that the old anecdote about assuming rings true yet again. It is apparent at this point that you speak fluent teenage girl. I can think of no other demographic in which a "lol" is a necessity when discerning between a statement obviously meant in jest, and in this case one that would be a blatantly ignorant and racist comment. From here on out I will refer to this new rule as the "Lol Imperative," and I will take it with me on my high-speed internet travels. It especially comes in handy at the moment because I am currently embroiled in a vicious battle with a "b" word over on the Indians message board (I'm assuming you don't like women as much as me)and she has made many statements that I initially thought were jokes, but with her omission of the "lol" it is now clear that she meant every word.

He's not a rooster, he's a cock. If your first statement was alluding to something that rhymes with "master nation," then good one. If not, I'm offended because there was no "lol" after it.

Wow, you put in a lot of work just to get into a spitting match with someone.

You should check out some of Lifetimes posts. He can do just as much in 3 words or less.

Back to the topic at hand...

From the sample listed, the plate number can't be changed, but the plate can display a message, such as that the car is stolen. The issue I see with this is, what happens if the DMV (or whoever is tasked with updating the message) makes a mistake in the plate number and the wrong tag gets flagged? I don't want to have to explain to the police that I have not stolen my own car, or that I haven't kidnapped anyone's kids.

I thought about this because of my last experience at the DMV. I was tagging a vehicle for the first time, and the DMV got both the plate number and the validation sticker number wrong on my vehicle registration form. I had to return to the DMV and have it reissued.