• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Its wrong and It’s not funny.  I don’t know if that’s what’s really in his heart or not.  I don’t give a shit either.  But if it’s a thing he earnestly believes than it’s a pretty ugly thing.  Whatever.  It’s easy for Americans to be like this.  They aren’t the ones subject to the horrors of American imperialism.  We do what we do and occasionally there’s some form of blow back and people think it’s just to bay for blood.  It’s fucking hideous. 

How did Muslims take control of the Middle East ? 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

This shit is dumb. 

That’s the thing with these wars.  There’s always some new horror to discover.  This coming to an end is good.  It’s good with no caveats.  It was always going to be humiliating when it ended.  Who cares. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

That’s the thing with these wars.  There’s always some new horror to discover.  This ending is good.  It’s good with no caveats.  

I was listening to a podcast lamenting that leaving Afghanistan calls into question America's standing as a leader in the world. I turned the podcast off and listened to music instead.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s intolerable.  These people who think like that are fucking vile.  

The woman has a son who is an Afghanistan war vet, and she made the point that vets feel like everything they did was for nothing. 

I can understand that, but it's naive to think that the "War on Terror" ever had any legitimate noble intentions. The soldiers were made pawns in Cheney and co.'s scheme to build wealth at the cost of American and Afghani lives.