• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Need help and your vote for Balboa Island as 8th Wonder of World (with blessings from Chuck)

Hey AW.com community.

I recently started as Director of PR for the marketing arm of Newport Beach.

I need some help as we are trying to win a contest to get some massive press and publicity.

It's a contest for virtual tourist, and it's called the 8th wonder of the world contest.

I know there are better places in the contest, and I know many of you will call this a gimmick, but asking for some love. 

But we are looking for votes at http://www.visitnewportbeach.com/8thwonder

Just click on Balboa Island, once a day until September 30th.    

I really appreciate it, and before anyone complains, I got the blessing of Chuck.

Thanks

Soto

The second there's a permanent Bluth's Frozen Banana stand is the second I vote for it to be a wonder of the world

Hey... I helped get the temporary one there yesterday, and it was not easy.  Thankfully the folks at Netflix are great and are a lot of fun, and the Mayor is awesome too to make that happen.   It was crowded there.

Hey... I helped get the temporary one there yesterday, and it was not easy.  Thankfully the folks at Netflix are great and are a lot of fun, and the Mayor is awesome too to make that happen.   It was crowded there.

Damnit, I was out in Orange yesterday too, I wish I would have known. Kudos to you Soto for doing that. You do PR for City of Newport?

Damnit, I was out in Orange yesterday too, I wish I would have known. Kudos to you Soto for doing that. You do PR for City of Newport?

I should have told you.   My hair was on fire making arrangements on Friday.  But the Netflix team and the Mayor's folks got it together, and it was a fun event.   So many people loved it.   I am not employed by the city, but our company is the marketing arm for the city.   We are a non-profit Destination Marketing Organization, specializing in both tourism and conference visits to the city.   

Just vote TF -- Daily.   

as the director of PR for the island, do you have any good realtor connections down there?

The island is just one of the numerous neighborhoods and districts that we help serve.   Wicked, if you really want a good realtor for down here I can ask around.   I do not know any off hand (I've only had this position for three weeks), but can ask people in the know.

I should have told you.   My hair was on fire making arrangements on Friday.  But the Netflix team and the Mayor's folks got it together, and it was a fun event.   So many people loved it.   I am not employed by the city, but our company is the marketing arm for the city.   We are a non-profit Destination Marketing Organization, specializing in both tourism and conference visits to the city.   

Just vote TF -- Daily.   

Done and done