• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Trump lost the millions given to him and turned it into 9 billion in debt. Money laundering is very profitable and can have the appearances of being an actual billionaire.  Ask any billionaire who does not have a Mar-A-Lago membership if they really believe he is one of them. 

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I'm sure he would have been just as successful growing up as a black guy in St. Louis.

Didn’t know Trump was black. But yeah, his skills are especially useful in the hood. Being able to take advantage of other people without guilt goes a long way.

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Trump lost the millions given to him and turned it into 9 billion in debt. Money laundering is very profitable and can have the appearances of being an actual billionaire.  Ask any billionaire who does not have a Mar-A-Lago membership if they really believe he is one of them. 

Your post is rather contradictory don’t you think?

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

image.gif

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You can't even tell in that photo that I am smuggling 5 Swedish meatball out of the early bird in my beard

Swedish meatballs? I just thought you were happy to see me. (or something like that)

hey, went to my brother's yesterday and they had a 1.75 liter bottle of Fireball. the white chicks loved it. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

Where's all his tax returns?  Oh that's right the real successful businessmen don't have to pay taxes.  You Trumpsters are the ones spinning on a turntable following his tweets.  Libertarians and Independents, Right. 

You can be a billionaire AND a rampant criminal, right?

35 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Mitt is right.  He's been an abomination.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Never said that.  Just that he was right in that Trump hasn't been good.

Mitt didn’t say that. He quite praised Trump on his accomplishments. The things his base cares about. His criticisms were minimal and essentially that he should be nicer. It was an interesting piece of propaganda.