• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Peter Bourjos joins the Rockies organization as a scout

mmc

I will forever remember his stint at 2nd base against the Yankees last April.  And that diving stop he made.

The Yankees fan sitting next to me in the club level was confused why there was such a raucous cheer over a decent, but relatively unspectacular play by the second baseman.

always like PJB with us -- was very happy when he made the ST roster (was it just last year or 2018) and started the season with the Halos,

but midnight struck and the slippers came off -- he was released by mid-May. - did not get much playing time and really couldn't contribute much to the team in that role.

the issue with players like Bourgos - speed demons with great defensive glove skills -- is when they start losing their wheels and slow up a step -- it's pretty much a stiff decline. Chone Figgins - same thing.

but when they are in their prime speeding around the bases and making plays in the filed -- what great players that add excitement to the game.

I wish PJB wetland hopes his future finds him back in the Halos organization in some capacity.