Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/16 White Sox @ Angels


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

I have enjoyed watching Calhoun's defense over the years, but at this point I am looking forward to him no longer being on the team. You have to go back to Vernon Wells to find an Angel who inspired less confidence when I watched him.

Wells' best OPS as an Angel .682

Calhoun's OPS this year .804

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Wells' best OPS as an Angel .682

Calhoun's OPS this year .804

 I'm not really impressed by home run totals in 2019. At any rate, it was a subjective statement: I have no confidence in Calhoun's at bats. If you don't agree, no problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

 I'm not really impressed by home run totals in 2019. At any rate, it was a subjective statement: I have no confidence in Calhoun's at bats. If you don't agree, no problem. 

I don't want the Angels to pick up Kole's option, unless they can trade Upton. I want to see Adell in RF next season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I don't want the Angels to pick up Kole's option, unless they can trade Upton. I want to see Adell in RF next season.

I've got a road trip coming up next week which will include the Owlz @ Colorado Springs and the Bees @ El Paso. I'm looking forward to seeing the youngsters. (Even though I'm one of the worst judges of MiLB talent you will ever meet.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...