• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/16 White Sox @ Angels

20 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

I have enjoyed watching Calhoun's defense over the years, but at this point I am looking forward to him no longer being on the team. You have to go back to Vernon Wells to find an Angel who inspired less confidence when I watched him.

Wells' best OPS as an Angel .682

Calhoun's OPS this year .804

11 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Wells' best OPS as an Angel .682

Calhoun's OPS this year .804

I'm not really impressed by home run totals in 2019. At any rate, it was a subjective statement: I have no confidence in Calhoun's at bats. If you don't agree, no problem. 

6 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

I'm not really impressed by home run totals in 2019. At any rate, it was a subjective statement: I have no confidence in Calhoun's at bats. If you don't agree, no problem. 

I don't want the Angels to pick up Kole's option, unless they can trade Upton. I want to see Adell in RF next season.

5 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I don't want the Angels to pick up Kole's option, unless they can trade Upton. I want to see Adell in RF next season.

I've got a road trip coming up next week which will include the Owlz @ Colorado Springs and the Bees @ El Paso. I'm looking forward to seeing the youngsters. (Even though I'm one of the worst judges of MiLB talent you will ever meet.)