• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (Griffin Canning's debut vs. Vlad Jr) 4/30/19

Chuck

3 minutes ago, rallybug said:

He didn’t look like any of those things you describe. He looked rested slept in his own bed, probably had a home cooked meal from mommy and had the family watching to back him up. And a lot of what ur saying is conjecture. I didn’t know u talked to him before/after the game and he clued u in on how he’s feeling. U sound hung up on proving me wrong but u won’t and can’t. And if he is so limited b/c of his shoulder why let him pitch more then 40 pitches? Why is 80 the magic number? U r splitting hairs but don’t realize it. Try again.

his dad said he didn't eat 

21 minutes ago, Sam Hyde said:

got 400 sticks & counting in my humidor ,, nothing better then a hr long cigar after a meal just chillin by the pool staring off into space   

Wow nice. I just have about 4 left in my small humidor from my last trip to Florida when I was in Ybor city. 

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

LOL I like it. 

BTW, did you know that the opening scenes of that movie were filmed at The Cowboy Boogie (RIP) in Anaheim? I got booted by a bouncer from that place back in the day so now I feel like I have some sort of personal connection with Patrick Swayze. 

Haha, that's a cool story. I had no idea that was filmed there at Cowboy Boogie. I was there once or twice but never bounced. lol

1 minute ago, Lou said:

you obviously did.

and you were wrong. 

You’re putting words in my mouth. All I said was he probably had a meal I didn’t say he had a meal and that’s a big deal. Jeez I’m sick of arguing with u and ur buddy blarg. I’m ignoring all further posts by both of you

1 minute ago, Tank said:

yes.

how come you think it doesn't?

Based off of knowing a thing or two about kinesiology and athletes, Olympic athelets no less, who have performed without eating b/c they didn’t feel like eating from nerves or whatever the reason may be.

1 minute ago, rallybug said:

Based off of knowing a thing or two about kinesiology and athletes, Olympic athelets no less, who have performed without eating b/c they didn’t feel like eating from nerves or whatever the reason may be.

lots of things to factor in for canning today. lifelong angels fan, debut game in the MLB, family/friends/coaches present - his stomach was probably doing cartwheels most of the day. nothing unusual for athletes in his shoes.