• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another college "top ten" list

On 3/31/2019 at 10:47 AM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

If your school is on this list, wear it with pride. One of mine is #5.

UNLV ranked top ten in America for number of students using 'Sugar Daddies' to pay tuition

Im lying if i say ive never paid for a young woman's history class at cerritos college, and wowed her with a trip to the olive garden for a fancy italian dinner, in order to feel like a pimp.

All kidding aside, i do love me some 7th year community college chicks that do fireball shots.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

and who's not on the list?

that's right, el camino.

I see young kids groveling at your feet to get in, you puffing on a cigar (or eating squash), and telling them "i negotiated the torii hunter deal. You think you impress me?!" Before you send them to their deaths.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I see young kids groveling at your feet to get in, you puffing on a cigar (or eating squash), and telling them "i negotiated the torii hunter deal. You think you impress me?!" Before you send them to their deaths.

it's eerie how darn accurate that image is. picture me as like a vegetarian Boss Hogg with a set of marionette strings in my free hand.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

it's eerie how darn accurate that image is. picture me as like a vegetarian Boss Hogg with a set of marionette strings in my free hand.

Hahahaha

Tank..in an all white suit, in the back of an open top cadillac, not being "im gonna fight you" aggressive. More in a passive aggressive state, with a platter of carrot sticks and celery, asking out of towners "do you know where youre at?"

I like it.

No, i love it. 

On 4/2/2019 at 12:57 PM, Tank said:

i'm uncomfortable answering this in public.

Ok, ill do it.

Guys, tank saw my chest tat when i wore mickey mouse suspenders with no shirt for halloween last year.

This year im wearing just a sailor hat and top as donald duck. And i drove last year, so we use your car this year, Tank. I hope you have cloth seats if its cold.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Ok, ill do it.

Guys, tank saw my chest tat when i wore mickey mouse suspenders with no shirt for halloween last year.

This year im wearing just a sailor hat and top as donald duck. And i drove last year, so we use your car this year, Tank. I hope you have cloth seats if its cold.

Taking my car in next week to get the seats scotchguarded, as a matter of fact.