• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Oh Well

The Angels have their softest stretch now so they need to feed and feed hard.

Sucks being already 9 games back. 

If they don't make a big chunk here, this staff won't have the power to get them past that gap unless some incredible collapses happen.  And I can't just count on Weav as that is only 1 of 5 games and his velocity still has me slightly concerned.

Eff.

The injuries have killed this team this year.  I know every team has injuries to deal with but not all at once like we have.

Yankees have suffered at least as many injuries as the Angels all at once and they're leading the division. The difference is they have a lot of depth of the bench. 

Vernon Wells is an ass.

Good series for not as they are 10 back now

That's because unlike the Angels the Rangers know how to win against the f'n Astros :(

Even the defending AL West Oakland Athletics can't win a game to save their lives unless it's against the Angels or the Astros. The A's after dropping a two game series to the Mariners now are holding on to 2nd in the AL west by a 0.5 game thread. The A's begin a three game set against the AL West leading Rangers tomorrow.

The Mariners have a day off tomorrow, then face Vernon Wells and the New York Yankees on Tuesday.