• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

First period was a bit rocky but after that they were much better.  Still saw some lazy plays in the defensive zone that lead to turnovers.  I think getting Sbisa back will help, I feel like Souray has played very poorly lately.  He wasn't in last nights game and the D looked much better.

Man, we really need to get off to better starts...that could comeback to haunt us big time in the playoffs.  Glad to hear we turned it around after the 1st though.

Eric Stephens

Souray (lower body) said he won't be in tonight. Cracked that he's just "visiting" Edmonton. Looking at playing in Vancouver.

Eric Stephens

Luca Sbisa (lower body) will miss a fourth consecutive game. Wanted to play but frustrated that he isn't getting better after bag skate.

Eric Stephens

Oilers going with Nikolai Khabibulin tonight. Ryan Whitney and Eric Belanger in, Magnus Paajarvi and Mark Fistric out.

Congratulations on the division title everyone.  Enjoy it now because with realignment next year we're coming for that divis... BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Oh, man I can't even finish that ridiculous thought.  Lowe, MacT and Howson will botch this to hell (further, I guess).

Seriously though- congratulations on the Pacific Division crown and good luck in the playoffs.