• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

A's fans set fire to car accidentally pregaming on season opener

Chuck

Am I the only one that is fed up with web pages with stupid following banners that cover up stories? Down the left side is the social media banner that covers part of the screen. What an obnoxiously annoying idea.

16 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

"It was quite the scene, though, as fans were seen “cheering and laughing,” according to CBS SF. That seems a bit odd, as it certainly wasn’t anything worth cheering about."

Oakland fans...

In a nutshell.

52 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Am I the only one that is fed up with web pages with stupid following banners that cover up stories? Down the left side is the social media banner that covers part of the screen. What an obnoxiously annoying idea.

grumpy GIF

29 minutes ago, Steve said:

Can't say I haven't seen this at Angel's stadium before, few years ago someone put their charcoal campfire grill under their car and came back to a big surprise.  

rachel bilson dumbass way to go wtg way to go dumbass GIF

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

start your own website

This happened last season at Angels stadium.  Some people brought a small charcoal grill to cook before the game.  They then had the brilliant idea of putting the grill under their car during the game so it could cool down.  Well, it re-ignited and started a fire.  As we walked by, I couldn't help but think how they were probably stoked about the Angels victory and then they were going to get to their car to see it burnt in half.  That had to suck.