• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Massages

About a year ago I went with my girlfriend to one of those places that gives you an hour massage for $25.  You walk in and there are like 30 tables lined up in a bunch.  I had an old Asian man giving me the massage and he asked how I wanted it - light, medium, or deep.  I went with deep.  Big mistake.  Dude was brutal, it felt like an hour of torture and I left with a pounding headache because I wasn't gonna admit it hurt. 

If I ever go again, I'm going for 30 minutes and medium.  An hour massage is too damn long. 

About a year ago I went with my girlfriend to one of those places that gives you an hour massage for $25.  You walk in and there are like 30 tables lined up in a bunch.  I had an old Asian man giving me the massage and he asked how I wanted it - light, medium, or deep.  I went with deep.  Big mistake.  Dude was brutal, it felt like an hour of torture and I left with a pounding headache because I wasn't gonna admit it hurt. 

If I ever go again, I'm going for 30 minutes and medium.  An hour massage is too damn long. 

And request a chick, homo

And request a chick, homo

That's a given.  I'll see if I can get some sort of privacy curtain so the GF doesn't see the happy ending. She was OK with the old dude doing it, but god forbid a semi-hot chick gets the action...

Went with a girlfriend to Glen Ivy Spa a long time ago.  Got a nice, relaxing half hr massage that actually took the kinks out a bit.  That was a cool place; they had jacuzzis everywhere, along with pools and a hot-mud pool.

It didn't take me too long to realize that I should go back again with one of my male friends, because I was one of two or three men there...  It was mostly older folks, but there were a few gaggles of 20-something beauties too.  Never did go back though- fail

Went and got one last week for my birthday here at Dee Dee's Thai massage in Belmont Shore. It was pretty damn amazing. I got a a medium pressure Swedish massage and the lady worked my back (individually touched every vertebrate), my neck, my scalp, my feet ( in between each toe), my legs, my arms, my fingers, my shoulders, and even my buttcheeks. No need for a happy ending, that would have f'ed things up. After the hour was up, I left with a permanent smile like I was stoned or something. I was always wary of getting one... But now I can't wait to go back. If anyone is interested, go see Leeanne.

I used to just let my daughter walk on my back until she hit a growth spurt and now she's too heavy. She has a friend who looks to be about the right size but I think it might somehow be inappropriate to invite someone else's 11 year old daughter to walk on me. Would I be crossing a line?

I have been getting massages every other week for about 25 years. It is at my chiropractor and my insurance pays for it. I have back issues and this therapy is only way I am able to work. Rejuvinate in Corona is simply the best.

Nice, I used to go there. Same thing of a massage and then adjustment. The doc and I used to chat a lot because we both went to Cleveland in Los Angeles. Super cool dude and great place/staff.