• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Rakell is always in the right place at the right time. 

We should light this goalie up, he's letting up a lot of big rebounds.

this went poorly my friend lol.

yea rough game though.  Oh well the coin flip didn't go our way.  Tomorrow is the big one.

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

this went poorly my friend lol.

yea rough game though.  Oh well the coin flip didn't go our way.  Tomorrow is the big one.

Yeah, I really did jinx them good there didn't I.  Oh well.  At least they are playing better.  After ripping into Perry, he seems to have gotten a hint.  If only all pros would read AW.com and learn from our suggestions.  :P

I don't know how many of you saw the statement Hazy made at the end of the post game last night (In addition to statements he made during the game.) about the on going penalty differential (He referenced stats back 12 years). He was obviously prepared vs. an off the cuff rant. No way Hazy makes a statement like that without it coming down from above, 

7 hours ago, deepdrive said:

I don't know how many of you saw the statement Hazy made at the end of the post game last night (In addition to statements he made during the game.) about the on going penalty differential (He referenced stats back 12 years). He was obviously prepared vs. an off the cuff rant. No way Hazy makes a statement like that without it coming down from above, 

I'm sure he had it prepared in his pocket.  And it was the perfect time to pull it out, because Perry got high sticked.  The ref had his arm up signaling penalty.  Then for some reason never called a penalty. 

Unfortunately, the only way it's going to change, is if the Samueli's bring it up to the commissioner, since they are on the board of governors.  But they are too classy to do that.  

The score should read: The Refs & Sharks 1, Ducks 2.

It wasn't just one BS non-call but a ton of them in the game where the refs were looking at a penalty being commited by the Sharks, they blatantly are not calling them, this is the worst its ever been, way worse than in 2007, they don't belong calling games in the NHL with that kind of bias, their supposed to call penaltys & not play favorites cause they bet all their money on the Sharks.

Those "stupid penaltys", we've seen the Sharks make them & they don't get called.

The NHL wants the Sharks to have one last strong playoff push with Thornto/Marleau with what left they have in the tank before a sudden massive decline next season so perhaps the Refs are trying to help the Sharks a little.

Did anyone notice how much better Lindholm played in that game ? In one play he took down a guy & then blocked a shot right after or before that. It would have been 3-2 Sharks without what all he did in that game. He was also constantly taking the puck away or using his stick to break up the sharks possession of the puck & push it into the offensive zone, must have been very frustrating for the Sharks.

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I'm sure he had it prepared in his pocket.  And it was the perfect time to pull it out, because Perry got high sticked.  The ref had his arm up signaling penalty.  Then for some reason never called a penalty. 

Unfortunately, the only way it's going to change, is if the Samueli's bring it up to the commissioner, since they are on the board of governors.  But they are too classy to do that.  

OK, so you've seen a lot of the Ducks. You know the kind of guy Hazy is. You know what Murray is like. Do you see any way the that was done without the Samueli's approval? 

Because, I don't see it any other way.

9 hours ago, deepdrive said:

OK, so you've seen a lot of the Ducks. You know the kind of guy Hazy is. You know what Murray is like. Do you see any way the that was done without the Samueli's approval? 

Because, I don't see it any other way.

You don't get what I'm saying.  Samueli's would need to go to the commissioner and call bullshit on the umpires union directly.  What they say on the air has really no bearing on what the commissioner or the umpires think. 

On 3/18/2017 at 9:53 PM, gotbeer said:

It would have been funny if Bieska had a breakaway. 

Casual Kev was selected to shoot earlier in the year in one of the extended shootouts. He proceeded to give a slap shot a go from between the circles. Needless to say, he shot it wide. 

Doug Eddings looks like a fair umpire compared how those Refs are in the NHL.

In a sport that can get Dangerous, those non-calls they make intentionally are hazardous to the sport & that clearly encourages other teams to play more dirty knowing they won't get called for anything. Its like San Jose had to kill someone in order for a penalty to be called.