• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Barry Enright recalled

Chuck

Well this is even deeper into the barrel of suck than I expected.

Remember back in spring training when Enright and others were serving up BP and everyone was saying not to worry, the Angels would be fine as those scrubs wouldn't be used in real games?

That's all.

Seeing all kinds of Angels walking around the Emerald City today. Nice weather up here till Saturday.

What? Nice weather? In APRIL?

Why couldn't that have been the case my two Aprils in the Northwest?

I guess the roof will be open in Safeco...

I hope Enright's promotion doesn't mean less of Roth and Carpenter. I liked what I saw from those two hurlers last night.

Roth was fine, but what could you have possibly liked about Carpenter? Carpenter totally killed Roth's ERA too.

@MikeDiGiovanna: #Angels call-up Barry Enright gave up 4 HRs in his last start and had a 9.61 ERA at triple-A Salt Lake. No further comment necessary.

Ya, Enright's pretty bad.

I guess he does give them a guy who can pitch a few innings in a blowout while Roth and Williams are limited after last night, though.