• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Well, He can take a hit!

As long as Mike leaves Giavotella in the nine spot, I think he will surprise a lot of people. In 156 ABs in the 9 spot he has a .382 OBP and a .869 OPS. Who wouldn't like that at the bottom of the order.

I am hoping his work in the off season on the defensive side of things pays off and we all bitch about something else.

Honestly, I never like to evaluate on these type of statistics seeing as they are highly influenced by luck... But man that's a pretty large sample size. I could live with his defense (or lack of) if he could come close to that production from the 9 hole.

Honestly, I never like to evaluate on these type of statistics seeing as they are highly influenced by luck... But man that's a pretty large sample size. I could live with his defense (or lack of) if he could come close to that production from the 9 hole.

Your Avatar of Mike makes him look more like a chipmunk than a Trout.