• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How much longer...

...are we going to be watching the out-of-town scoreboard every night and hoping that other teams can continue to beat the Astros? Or that Toronto can actually lose a game? Orioles and Rays are also moving up quickly behind us for the second wild card.

I was a Bumgarner fan yesterday and he came through for us. But until the missing Angels offense is located and the Amber Alert cancelled, I'm reduced to hoping these multiple other teams lose every night and for us to somehow squeak into the postseason. On paper, we're much better than this.

I tuned out, my expectations are at 0 right now. I don't see them making the playoffs, let alone advancing past the first round. It's better this way, I'll watch the Angels offense flounder away for 5 innings until our starter finally falters and gives up a couple runs and then I turn it off because a 2-0 lead in the 5th is too much to overcome for this team. If they decide to wake up at some point I'll be more than happy to eat some crow but outside of Trout who is going to carry us to the playoffs?

Edited by AngelintheTroutfield

They'll get hot again when the players that don't suck get hot. That's how it's been with this group for several years. I really think the platoon with Murphy and victorino makes us better then with Joyce a fixture in the line up. Also, incredibly when freese comes back that will be a good thing because he's a good upgrade over gillaspie and featherston. Hopefully they can stick around long enough for that to happen and steal the division.