• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Angels made a strong pitch to land free-agent reliever Jeremy McBryde

Angels seem like they're in a no-lose situation here. There are two spots open in the bullpen and Pestano, McBryde, Rasmus, Lindstrom and Bedrosian are all competing for it.

Every single one of those relievers are capable of posting an ERA under 3 next season. How can you go wrong?

Just guessing, but I think the Angels manage to keep three of them, Rasmus, Pestano and Lindstrom, on the roster the full season.

Angels seem like they're in a no-lose situation here. There are two spots open in the bullpen and Pestano, McBryde, Rasmus, Lindstrom and Bedrosian are all competing for it.

Every single one of those relievers are capable of posting an ERA under 3 next season. How can you go wrong?

Just guessing, but I think the Angels manage to keep three of them, Rasmus, Pestano and Lindstrom, on the roster the full season.

That makes sense to me.    McBryde, Bedrock Jr., Reynolds, and Gott are all not far away, and it will be nice to have them available to call up on short notice.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Not expecting a RP trade at all. The Angels built that depth for a reason. RP are volatile. Having those three in the minors as well as others is a good idea.

I agree. Nice to have some depth to be able to call someone in case of injury and not miss a beat