• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Naugles

• 6 years later...

In one of last week’s “You know you’re from Redlands if…” items, I wrote, “…you’ve always wondered what MJ’s On Q stood for.”

The owner’s son saw it, and wrote to me to stop the wondering.

“My family opened it as a Naugles in May 1971. It was the second Naugles built,” said Mike Syrett by email.

Syrett is still in Redlands and works at Century 21 Lois Lauer Realty.

“After a couple of years Dick Naugle wanted to franchise the name and my dad did not. We had a contest to let the customers name it, (We gave a TV set to the winner.) She submitted On Que Drive Thru. My dad added the MJ’s… after his name Miles J., and that’s it.”

https://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/2015/05/18/mjs-on-q-name-is-explained/

I lived in Redlands during this time.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I do not believe shakes are vegetarian so I do you deal with that issue?

i'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, which means i consume dairy products. No meat or fish for me.  i'm not a vegan although i can eat that way. but i'm a big fan of cheese, butter, and eggs.

and you already know about my occasional ballpark hot dog.

Just now, Tank said:

i'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, which means i consume dairy products. No meat or fish for me.  i'm not a vegan although i can eat that way. but i'm a big fan of cheese, butter, and eggs.

Sometimes I get vegetarian and Vegan confused

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Sometimes I get vegetarian and Vegan confused

a common thing for many people.

the lunatic LGBTQHAPOIVA;NWE324656RPOIUS;LdhgnK[0U9SDRWQ chicks in portland that drive subarus and don't shave their pits are not a group i share much in common with. 

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

Pearl-Clutching-800.jpg

Unnews_god_father-e1463389605912.jpeg?fi

Edited by Lhalo

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

a common thing for many people.

the lunatic LGBTQHAPOIVA;NWE324656RPOIUS;LdhgnK[0U9SDRWQ chicks in portland that drive subarus and don't shave their pits are not a group i share much in common with. 

Why? You shave your pits?