• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF, MT?

nate

I've been told that Miami is overrun by dicks.

Regardless, this is totally flawed.  Montana is made up of one of either Broncos, Vikings, Packers or Seahawks.  Other than that it is all about the Griz vs. the Bobcats.

Sure.... so how many Raiders jerseys do you own?  One dozen, two dozen?

I've been told that Miami is overrun by dicks.

Regardless, this is totally flawed.  Montana is made up of one of either Broncos, Vikings, Packers or Seahawks.  Other than that it is all about the Griz vs. the Bobcats.

You've got that right. Also there are no tear drop tattoos in Montana so I don't know who they are selling Raiders shirts to unless it is farm hands to wipe the dung off their boots.

Colts + Nevada = ?

I didn't get that one either. I see mostly 49ers and Seahawks jerseys with a few Steelers and Bears jerseys scattered in. Don't believe that I have met anyone from Indiana here - or seen anyone in a Colts jersey. Next door neighbor is a Lions fan from the Detroit area.

They obviously aren't counting my Mark Brunell and Fred Taylor jerseys - plus my Steve Beuerlein jersey with the inaugural season patch on it.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Maybe somebody can explain this to me: I have never understood the intense loyalty that Los Angeles has for the Raiders. The Rams were there for far longer, and the Raiders apparently believed that being back in Oakland was better than staying in LA.

As far as the original map goes, having lived there I can say without fear of contradiction that Oklahoma is Dallas Cowboys territory. Where they came up with Cleveland Browns is beyond me.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Maybe somebody can explain this to me: I have never understood the intense loyalty that Los Angeles has for the Raiders. The Rams were there for far longer, and the Raiders apparently believed that being back in Oakland was better than staying in LA.

As far as the original map goes, having lived there I can say without fear of contradiction that Oklahoma is Dallas Cowboys territory. Where they came up with Cleveland Browns is beyond me.

Thug life

yeah, vegas, i don't really thing there's a better explanation than that. when the raiders played here, the black and silver was really popular with the gangs and the wannabes. you always saw tons of hats and jackets. in fact, you can still see quite a few here even though the raiders have been gone since '95.

jim hill still covers them near the top of his sunday sports show, too. i hate it.