• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the Majors, 4/23

Rangers up 3-0 in the Bottom of the 6th with half the lineup on the DL or out. If the lead holds Texas sweeps the annoying A's..Also Martin Perez has a 22 inning shutout streak going...

Great game by Perez today.

Do not sleep on Texas.

Perez looks very impressive. If Harrison comes back and returns to his fomer form the Rangers could have an extremely strong playoff rotation (Darvish, Perez, Harrison). 

Once the Rangres get more of their players back I'd say there's a decent chance they could run away with the division. 

Perez looks very impressive. If Harrison comes back and returns to his fomer form the Rangers could have an extremely strong playoff rotation (Darvish, Perez, Harrison). 

Once the Rangres get more of their players back I'd say there's a decent chance they could run away with the division. 

I think Angels could win 87-90 this year. i think its a 3 team race in the AL West. Texas also should get Derek "The idiot" Holland back in late May to Early June