• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The five worst car investments

anyone who considers anything to do with a car an investment, other than maybe collector's items, is delusional.

i do love people that buy crap cars then spend a bunch of money on aftermarket stuff, and are left wondering why they can't get a dime of it back at resale.

although i always dark tint all my windows, it just looks better.

Edited by mrwicked

Same with homes....heck, they even show it in these listing shows on Bravo.

Some couple think because they put up crown molding or re-tiled the floors that they are going to double or triple the 10k they paid to have the work done. The only thing aesthetics do is help it sell quicker...and that's even if you have a decent style and don't do something like have purple painted rooms. 

anyone who considers anything to do with a car an investment, other than maybe collector's items, is delusional.

i do love people that buy crap cars then spend a bunch of money on aftermarket stuff, and are left wondering why they can't get a dime of it back at resale.

on shows like pawn stars, there have been several people who bring in their customized car to sell to the shop. rick always talks about how investors/clients are looking for original stuff and don't like the customized things people do. it often falls on deaf ears. a guy will spend 20k to customize his ride and then expect to get all of it back, but it just doesn't ever seem to work that way.

Same with homes....heck, they even show it in these listing shows on Bravo.

Some couple think because they put up crown molding or re-tiled the floors that they are going to double or triple the 10k they paid to have the work done. The only thing aesthetics do is help it sell quicker...and that's even if you have a decent style and don't do something like have purple painted rooms. 

im starting a 4 month remodel on my place, and now you got me questioning my choice of wall-to-wall purple paint in every room.

damn it dude!

back to the drawing board...

i like the feel of grimace purple walls with a nice accent wall painted grimace purple.

and grimace on the ceilings.

also dont forget the bead doors.

i prefer using them down a long hallway... so its like your swimming.

goes good with stacey q and wilson philips blasting on the tape deck.