• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Beer Question

The guy at my local liquor store gave me a 22 ounce bottle of Bayview Ale CPA. He said he noticed I mostly buy domestic light beer and said he gets a bunch of free beers from vendors to give to people to try. Is this beer any good? I'm paranoid about driking old/spoiled beer from companies I've never heard of. There is some stuff floating around the bottom of the bottle too. Looks like flakes or something. It's looks pretty gross. Is that stuff supposed to be there? I don't want to get sick from drinking it.

I would pass.  If it's Bayhawk CPA, then here are reviews.  

My guess is, it doesn't sell, so they are trying to give away their excess.  And when you have things floating on the bottom, that can't be good.  Although one of the reviews talks about floaties in it.

Yeah, I just looked at it again and it's Bayhawk. I'll check out the reviews. It looks pretty generic. I'll check it out. Thanks.