• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

I’m at the Hofbräuhaus again and my buddy sat me at an empty table in his section.  About 10 minutes later 2 extremely hot young women come over and ask if they can share the table.  I say yes of course.  Turns out they are Russian.  We are talking about the war and stuff.  Very interesting to hear their experiences.  Basically they don’t support it, things are shitty because all the shops in the mall closed and they had to get here via Turkey.  Did I mention they’re super hot?

5 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m at the Hofbräuhaus again and my buddy sat me at an empty table in his section.  About 10 minutes later 2 extremely hot young women come over and ask if they can share the table.  I say yes of course.  Turns out they are Russian.  We are talking about the war and stuff.  Very interesting to hear their experiences.  Basically they don’t support it, things are shitty because all the shops in the mall closed and they had to get here via Turkey.  Did I mention they’re super hot?

Cals about to get honeypotted. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

Nope. Had to say goodbye and get my shit and head to the train station for my overnight ride to Amsterdam.  

If this is still Cals posting from that phone, prove it. 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Is ok, I is fine. Please you stop asking now.

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Cals go now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Just now, St1ck said:

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Cals go now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

You go and give fucks to yourself 

12 minutes ago, St1ck said:

image.gif

If you know these man or family, understand he now in possession of Chechen gangster.  Is no funny, they will kills him unless $45.00 USD is paid.  I thought he nice but creepy so I try tell them $38.  Pleas do now.  Is no funny.  Send pleas to isnotchechengsngster@ok.ru

Is no funny.

15 minutes ago, cals said:

If you know these man or family, understand he now in possession of Chechen gangster.  Is no funny, they will kills him unless $45.00 USD is paid.  I thought he nice but creepy so I try tell them $38.  Pleas do now.  Is no funny.  Send pleas to isnotchechengsngster@ok.ru

Is no funny.

Best I can do is $0.