• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kohn, Brasier and Enright optioned to AAA

jshep

yeah, very curious to see what the last couple spots in the bullpen look like . . . assuming Madson starts the season on the DL, we have:

Frieri

Downs

Burnett

Jepsen

Williams

last 2 spots: Maronde, Carpenter, Geltz, Taylor, and I guess Richards (but I think they want him stretched out in AAA as our 6th starter)

Even the mediocre FA options left are beginning to sound more appealing, honestly.

I would take K-Rod on a cheap deal at this point.

I'm not opposed to this either. My guess is they would wait until April or May to possibly sign one of these guys so their price is driven down a lot. 

Even the mediocre FA options left are beginning to sound more appealing, honestly.

I would take K-Rod on a cheap deal at this point.

Having a bullpen which, even at full strength, would include Williams and Carpenter is pretty worrying for me when you factor in how much Downs and Frieri sucked late last year, the fact Madson is coming back from a really long layoff and my reluctance to put too much stock in Jepsen given what he was for so long. Another cheap veteran option at the back of the 'pen looks pretty good right now.