• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yu no-hitter alert and screws by ump

I did make sure to include the rights fee, which put Darvish at the amount you mentioned. 

Granted it is for less seasons, however he is making the most of his first two seasons and is MUCH younger than Pujols in experience (Japan included) and age.

And pitching wins championships (as long as just enough disciplined hitting exists), something apparently lost on Arte and JeDi.  

Definitely, Oracle.  I agree completely.  I just looked at Pujols' contract closely for the first time, and it's really scary.  

• 12:$12M, 13:$16M, 14:$23M, 15:$24M, 16:$25M, 17:$26M, 18:$27M,19:$28M, 20:$29M, 21:$30M

Just shows that these monster contracts aren't really built expecting older players to gradually get better into their 40s.

It's a joke.   How are they going to get return on that?     And it hamstrings (along with Hackilton) future contracts to WORTHY players, no matter what some will say.

Yes, I think Darvish is an ugly Japanese person.  He goes with the whole Rangers team.  

The Rangers would be no competition for us in a beauty pageant!!!

Our players have perfect bodies, perfect locks of dandruff free hair, great smiles and perfect complexions....we just cant pitch, bat, coach, catch, run the bases, and play defense.

It wasn't the umps fault.  It was AJ's fault.  When he caught the ball, instead of framing it his glove dipped down.  Made it look like a ball.

That's all on him.

You should relay this tip to AJ because after 15 years of Major League catching he obviously has no clue what he's doing out there.