• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fubo or Youtubetv?

13 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Free MLBtv and $9/mo VPN is what I'm going with...

I am dumb on the vpn thing.  I know conceptually what it is to mask you location, but I don’t know how to actually do it.

Anybody want to shoot me a link or tell me the easiest way to set up a vpn?

15 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I am dumb on the vpn thing.  I know conceptually what it is to mask you location, but I don’t know how to actually do it.

Anybody want to shoot me a link or tell me the easiest way to set up a vpn?

I haven't done it myself but here's an example if you have fire tv stick(s) on your tvs. My understanding is you install a vpn app on each device.

https://www.expressvpn.com/go/vpn-software/vpn-fire-tv-stick

I use Youtube tv during the football season (because of the NFL package)then switch to DIRECTV stream during the Baseball season (so I can watch the Halos on Bally’s).

Hopefully one day we’ll have more and better options. 

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

How else do you stream MLB. I use Firefox on my PC connected to TV with a HDMI cable. I have no idea how to watch other than that.

There's an MLB app but not all TV platforms are supported (LG comes to mind as one that does not support the MLB app). I run the MLB app on Fire TV stick.

23 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

How else do you stream MLB. I use Firefox on my PC connected to TV with a HDMI cable. I have no idea how to watch other than that.

I use a Chromecast and it has a MLB app. Or sometimes I cast off of my phone.

9 hours ago, TroutBaseball said:

I use a Chromecast and it has a MLB app. Or sometimes I cast off of my phone.

l connect to my TV via HDMI cable, and l use my PC as the source for 90% of what I watch. l can also send video straight to the TV using WiFi or Bluetooth from either my phone or my PC.