• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arbitration Estimates from MLBTR

Hubs

@Jeff Fletcher posted the arb eligible players and the MLBTR predictions on twitter.

Here they are: 

Angels (10)

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com

My thoughts: 

3 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

I keep Suarez he is young and was hurt last year. Only 1.1 mill. and Barria was horrible last year but in 2022 was solid again 1.5 mill not a lot.

$1.5 million is a lot when you’re out of options and providing production that any random minor league free agent making league minimum can provide

The minimum salary next year is $740,000. So, taking a chance on Suarez is an extremely low risk, but possibly high reward if he can get close to where he was in 2021-22.

The obvious non-tenders to me are:

Philiips, Wallach and Walsh.

Tender:

Canning, Ward, Suarez, Rengifo and Sandoval.

Basically with Quijada, you're risking $1 million to potentially get a decent reliever in 2025 for another $1 million in arbitration again.

Barria was absolutely horrible after the break. They kept putting him out there though which means somebody thinks he can get things back together.

On 10/6/2023 at 11:19 AM, gurn67 said:

The minimum salary next year is $740,000. So, taking a chance on Suarez is an extremely low risk, but possibly high reward if he can get close to where he was in 2021-22.

The obvious non-tenders to me are:

Philiips, Wallach and Walsh.

Tender:

Canning, Ward, Suarez, Rengifo and Sandoval.

Basically with Quijada, you're risking $1 million to potentially get a decent reliever in 2025 for another $1 million in arbitration again.

Barria was absolutely horrible after the break. They kept putting him out there though which means somebody thinks he can get things back together.

Barria was horrible 2nd half out there.  However he was solid for most of his career.  His ceiling is low so i guess the decision should be if they can find a replacement.  Suarez probably can do what he does.  

Edited by stormngt