• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/28/23 3:40pm Pacific) Angels @ Phillies: Giolito on the mound, Schanuel back

53 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Funny thing is, the town he's from (Buford, GA) is still pretty conservative and redneck in parts, even though it has gotten a little broader/more diverse over the years.  His current look would still stand out a bit back home!

I was actually really impressed with the different parts of Georgia in my trip there last summer. So green. Parts of it reminded me of the Pacific Northwest.

@Revad gave me a nice little tour of the surrounding area and he lives on a lake front property which was really nice. 

1 minute ago, Ron Mexico said:

Schanuel looks like he has absolutely no power whatsoever 

He did in college, but so far in the minors and in his brief stint in the majors, he hasn't driven the ball or gotten much lift yet.  He's a pretty big dude, though, so hopefully that'll come soon.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

He did in college, but so far in the minors and in his brief stint in the majors, he hasn't driven the ball or gotten much lift yet.  He's a pretty big dude, though, so hopefully that'll come soon.

I think they'll work with him in the offseason. 

I also welcome him to work out with me 3-4 times a week to get his arms, legs and core built up. Let's go! 💪

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I was actually really impressed with the different parts of Georgia in my trip there last summer. So green. Parts of it reminded me of the Pacific Northwest.

@Revad gave me a nice little tour of the surrounding area and he lives on a lake front property which was really nice. 

I can feel the mosquito bites just reading this. 

4 minutes ago, No Roles said:

@Swordsman78 okay i'll go easier on Nevin since i doubt he has been sleeping well most of this season...

My guess is that  he sleeps quite well knowing he will most likely be extended.   Then maybe you can save your fire for the other teams.  We prefer to support our club on this site. 

Thank you in advance.