• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Podcast - Episode 18

Chuck

IMG_9259.JPG

In episode 18 Victor Rojas and Chuck Richter discuss the latest news about Shohei Ohtani, and Mike Trout. Victor reads a fiery text to Angels owner Arte Moreno, how Anthony Rendon needs to go & C.J. Wilson's tweets about his time with the Angels. There is so much meat in this episode you better bring an appetite, and we hope you like it spicy!

It would be nice if Victor wasn't so wishy washy on Rendon.   Take stand Victor!

Seriously, you guys were dead on over target about the starting pitching.   Even without the injuries to the field guys, the performance of the SP would have probably doomed the team anyway.   That has to be addressed in a very aggressive way.

7 hours ago, Trendon said:

since you guys brought him up, Jeff would be a great guest on the pod if you decide to have a guest at some point.

Yep, we'll definitely get him on. 

We plan on having Tim Mead and an ex player come on soon too. 

I cannot wait for Tim Mead because he was with the organization for 40-years before stepping down to be the President of the MLB Hall of Fame. Then after a brief time in Cooperstown and when Covid hit, he retired so he can be close to his family, and especially his grandson in So. Cal. 

He's got a TON of stories. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Yep, we'll definitely get him on. 

We plan on having Tim Mead and an ex player come on soon too. 

I cannot wait for Tim Mead because he was with the organization for 40-years before stepping down to be the President of the MLB Hall of Fame. Then after a brief time in Cooperstown and when Covid hit, he retired so he can be close to his family, and especially his grandson in So. Cal. 

He's got a TON of stories. 

Just in time for the off-season 

12 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

IMG_9259.JPG

In episode 18 Victor Rojas and Chuck Richter discuss the latest news about Shohei Ohtani, and Mike Trout. Victor reads a fiery text to Angels owner Arte Moreno, how Anthony Rendon needs to go & C.J. Wilson's tweets about his time with the Angels. There is so much meat in this episode you better bring an appetite, and we hope you like it spicy!

IMG_9259.JPG

I hope you're right Chuck. The Angels have treated him very well. I don't think Ohtani is a despot. Yes, he wants some autonomy but it's hard to believe that the Angels have no say on what he does.

IMG_9259.JPG

Love the letter, Vic! Impressive!

13 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

IMG_9259.JPG

Great episode! I really enjoyed the passion. It's not easy being an Angels fan. I've been a fan since '79 and I don't think it's ever been easy. I appreciate the thoughts and insight.

Victor just saying what everyone is thinking. Not sure how the man walks with how massive his balls are. If in fact that text to Arte is true, i wish he had more people like that in his ear. Most people around billionaires are just yes men looking for some kickback. 

I think Perry is walking a fine line, but the more experience he gets the more confident he'll get in being able to navigate the Arte shipwreck.