• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/16/23): Angels @ Orioles - Silseth starting, Moniak in for Renfroe

mmc

I'm not sure if that was incredible dexterity or just sheer luck that Moniak kept ball in front of him after missing the diving catch.

Either way, I'm glad he kept it to a double and not a triple. Super impressed with what I've seen from Mickey so far. Same with O'Hoppe and Neto. Assuming Perry is the one deciding that these prospects are ready for prime time... he's earning my trust. Now if he can just get some consistent middle relievers to shore up our leaky bullpen, I might just declare myself a Minasian fan

1 minute ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Good lord Trout is just missing everything. A weak 93 mph right down the middle and he fouls it off. 2nd pitch another 93 mph up in the zone and he misses. Ks on a 95 mph up in the zone. The dude is fucking lost and it's now starting to get worrisome. 

Trout is a fucking head case.  The dude needs hitting help, badly.  None of the truly great hitters in the game have ever struck out at the rate he does.  He doesn’t compare. 

4 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

I mean really, he knows they are going to throw him fastballs up in the zone and he just can't adjust and make any contact on them. This is crazy

It’s a joke.  Best player in the game should understand how to adjust to a belt high fastball. 

And why do I feel like if Trout was on the Astros or Dodgers they’d be in the lab in the cage figuring out swing plane and how to adjust to different levels.  And I feel like the Angels do none of it.  Feels like we don’t have smart people helping improve our guys performance.