• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani 2

Jokes aside

He had a fucking HORRIBLE inning.

Still had like 5 or 6 more of dominance on the mound. (Lost his feel, bad things happened).

Meanwhile he came close to the cycle.

Cycle aside, an infield hit, double and a triple is a phenom day for any other normal player.

Literally any other guy would make the evening news for that alone...

And this was a bad Shohei day....

Damn this guy is cool

Everyone watching is lucky to see this. 

His bad days are better than most guys good days.

8 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

This time joined by Renfroe and hopefully now Drury.

Always good to have a deeper lineup to take pressure off of them.

And right now we're seeing the perfect example of this.

Trout has been less than Trout for several games. And Ohtani still hasn't really gone full Ohtani yet.

And still we're scoring rubs in bunches. Because the overall lineup is pulling its weight, as opposed to years past.

We've been basically Trout or Ohtani for the past several years (never seem to have them both at the same time). After that, you're OK to go do laundry, mow the lawn or whatever with no fear of missing much.

Now, surprisingly, with Trout in a bit of a funk, it's suddenly "wait, Renfroe is coming up, let me wit down and see what he does".

Now idea how long Drury will keep it up, but watching those two, then Urshela after is kind of nice. (Urshela hasn't done much yet, but he puts the ball in play, so there's always a decent shot to see something if he comes up with people on).

If those 3 stay decent all year, and the front end of the lineup wakes up, this is a really good team, bullpen aside.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I haven't bought a jersey in years, but I'm leaning towards buying one of those. I can't find an official one anywhere though? With the numbers on the front. 

I guess I never noticed that the ones on MLB shop don’t have the numbers on the front. 

I saw one on eBay and was going to buy it, but it has the numbers on the front now I’m skeptical if it’s a fake one…

43 minutes ago, TroutField said:

I guess I never noticed that the ones on MLB shop don’t have the numbers on the front. 

I saw one on eBay and was going to buy it, but it has the numbers on the front now I’m skeptical if it’s a fake one…

I don't think they sell them. Maybe at rhe stadium?

I'm not a big jersey guy, I already have more than enough. (One each). I bought them to wear to games... and when I go to games I don't wear them (I'm an idiot).

But the city one I guess is kind of cool, because it's different.

And ohtani seems to always pick them... and I want an ohtani jersey before he (likely) leaves.

Would prefer an authentic one but I guess I'm SOL

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I don't think they sell them. Maybe at rhe stadium?

I'm not a big jersey guy, I already have more than enough. (One each). I bought them to wear to games... and when I go to games I don't wear them (I'm an idiot).

But the city one I guess is kind of cool, because it's different.

And ohtani seems to always pick them... and I want an ohtani jersey before he (likely) leaves.

Would prefer an authentic one but I guess I'm SOL

I think they just have a hard time getting them in stock. I could be wrong, but the only reason they made these jerseys was to sell them to you.