• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wedding day advice

I got married last year on this day in a small backyard wedding, but today is our big “wedding” with all our guests/friends/family. Any advice for the day of from you married people? I kept thinking it was so far away that I never really put much thought into the actual day, but now I’m pretty nervous. 

Covid won’t really impact us except if people choose to wear masks on their own. It’s indoors in Pasadena but it’s considered a private event/business so masks aren’t required despite the local mandate, at least that’s what the venue is going with. 

Yeah I would have thought the benefit to getting married last year during COVID is you got out of putting on a big wedding. We did a destination wedding with a small group then the week after did something back home for a larger group.  Nothing to be nervous about - smile, say hello to people, make your rounds and let others drink too much. For us it was a relief when it was all over because doing both back to back was a lot. 

Weddings are weird for me. I used to think they were set up for guests and families to enjoy the nuptials but then I realized most people do not look forward to going to a wedding. My advice is that you and your wife just do whatever the hell you want and forget what anyone else thinks about it and just have some fun. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Weddings are weird for me. I used to think they were set up for guests and families to enjoy the nuptials but then I realized most people do not look forward to going to a wedding. My advice is that you and your wife just do whatever the hell you want and forget what anyone else thinks about it and just have some fun. 

Weddings are usually fine if they supply alcohol, you don't have kids with you and you aren't the one getting married or giving a speech.  Two weddings I was a groomsmen in after walking out during the wedding party introduction we hit the bar.  When I was the best man I only had one drink until I got through the speech. 

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

I’m also what some on this board consider a socially awkward fag, so I’m coming to my fake Internet friends on a message board for the shitty angels

Well in that case, I forgive you for not inviting me to the festivities today.

10 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I got married last year on this day in a small backyard wedding, but today is our big “wedding” with all our guests/friends/family. Any advice for the day of from you married people? I kept thinking it was so far away that I never really put much thought into the actual day, but now I’m pretty nervous. 

Covid won’t really impact us except if people choose to wear masks on their own. It’s indoors in Pasadena but it’s considered a private event/business so masks aren’t required despite the local mandate, at least that’s what the venue is going with. 

Kudos on waiting until the last minute to ask for advice.

Wasn't too bad, we spent hours taking pictures outside before the ceremony so by the time it actually started I was too tired to notice any nerves.  Though it was weird being the center of attention for ~6 hours in front of everyone.

Can update if anyone dies from covid

On 8/8/2021 at 11:22 AM, Tank said:

Advice: don’t do anything you think will be funny or cute - it won’t age well. And check your zipper multiple times before you go up front. Make sure your wife’s needs are met first and foremost, then drill the daylights out of her tonight.

Can I use the term "drill the daylights out of you tonight" on my Grindr profile? 

15 minutes ago, cals said:

$20 says that it was your "most awesomest day ever!".

Meh, both my wife and I enjoyed our wedding, but we couldn't wait to exit the reception and head out on our honeymoon to Disney World. We're introverts so it was overwhelming having to socialize with everyone at the reception.

As for the actual act of getting married, yes, it was the most significant day of my life. A very close second occured four days ago.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Meh, both my wife and I enjoyed our wedding, but we couldn't wait to exit the reception and head out on our honeymoon to Disney World. We're introverts so it was overwhelming having to socialize with everyone at the reception.

As for the actual act of getting married, yes, it was the most significant day of my life. A very close second occured four days ago.

Marriage #1 and kid #2? Seriously? 

11 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Wasn't too bad, we spent hours taking pictures outside before the ceremony so by the time it actually started I was too tired to notice any nerves.  Though it was weird being the center of attention for ~6 hours in front of everyone.

Can update if anyone dies from covid

Stop holding out. Did you get to stick your little yellow pecker in her or not?